Are you heading to Manatee County probate court? If you are, here is some information that you will find helpful before you go…
Manatee County Probate Court: Information You Need to Know
Manatee County Probate Court is located at 1115 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34205.
If you do have mail that needs to be sent to the probate court in Manatee County, you can mail that directly to:
Attn: Probate and Guardianship
P.O. Box 25400
Bradenton, FL 34206
If you need to reach the office by phone, you can get in touch with them by dialing 941-741-4025.
The physical office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. It is worth calling ahead to double-check the hours for the day if you plan to head down there, though, since Covid can influence operation times.
The supervisor for the Probate and Guardianship section of the court is Kathy Steinmetz.
|1||For the opening of any estate of one document or more, including, but not limited to, petitions and orders to approve settlement of minor’s claims; open safe deposit box; enter rooms and places; for the determination of heirs if not formal administration.||$231.00|
|2||Petition/order to admit foreign wills, authenticated copies, exemplified copies or transcripts of record||$231.00|
|3||Summary administration (Includes all Florida Statutes 735.201) Less than $1,000||$235.00|
|4||Summary administration (Includes all Florida Statutes 735.201) $1,000 or more||$345.00|
|6||Caveat / Notice of Trust||$41.00|
|7||Personal property, disposition without administration||$231.00|
|8||Fee for specific reopenings of any circuit court case, including civil and family, FS 28.241||$50.00|
If you have questions about the probate process in general, check out some of our previous articles listed below.
- Florida Probate Court: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Probate Lawyer Near Me: Preparing For Your First Meeting
- Estate Probate: Answering Your FAQ’s About Probate
- Probate Court FAQs: Answering More Of Your Probate Questions
- Probate Bank Account: What is it and Why Is It Needed?
- What is Probate Court? Understanding Probate in Non-Legal Terms
- Florida Probate Administration: Summary Vs. Formal Administration
- Probate Attorney Fees Florida: What You Want to Know
- Florida Probate Timeline: The Approximate Timeline Of Your Probate
- Probate Attorney Near Me: Do You Need A Probate Attorney?
Are You In Need of Legal Representation in Manatee County Probate Court?
If you are in need of legal representation for probate court in Manatee County, Weidner Law can help. To set up an initial consultation to see how we can help you, just give us a call today at 727-954-8752