As a leading Fl probate lawyer group, we are honored to see attorney Matt Weidner featured on ProbateStars.com!
Probate Stars Features FL Probate Lawyer Matt Weidner!
It’s always encouraging to see great attorneys recognized for the work that they do and today we’re celebrating our very own Matt Weidner’s feature in ProbateStars.com!
Who Are ProbateStars.com?
The Probate Stars website is designed to serve as a platform where people looking for information on probate, trust, and guardianship can find the information that they are looking for. Some of the main areas of focus points of the site include:
- Spousal Rights
- Federal Litigation
- Inheritance Litigation
Additionally, the site serves as a directory for some of the best probate lawyers in states all around the country sorted by state and county so that they’re easier to locate.
One of the great things about the Probate Stars website is that it offers a small snapshot of each attorney including all of the pertinent information that you want to know right away. So, for example, when you head to attorney Weidner’s profile you will find a small snippet about us here at Weidner Law and then you will see a profile that highlights the information that you need to know. This includes:
- Estate planning
- Probate administration
- Trust administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Flat fee
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Federal Court, Middle District of Florida
- Federal Court, Northern District of Florida
- Federal Court, 11th Circuit, Atlanta, Georgia
Community Involvement and Associations
- Ironman and the Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships
- Post 911 Foundation
- Florida Prepaid Legal Committee
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bicycling Club
- Attorney’s Title Fund/Old Republic Title
- Bay Area Real Estate Council
Looking to Find Out More About Weidner Law and Probate Law?
If you want to know a little more about Weidner Law and probate law in general, we suggest taking a look at some of our recent articles listed below!
- What is Probate Court? Understanding Probate in Non-Legal Terms
- Florida Probate: 10 Things You Should Know About the Probate Process
- Probate Fl: What Rights Does the Decedent’s Surviving Family Have?
- The Florida Probate Process Explained Step By Step
- Probate Guide: A Florida Probate Attorney’s Overview
- Florida Probate Guide: A Florida Probate Attorney’s Overview Part 2
- Is a Probate Lawyer Necessary for the Florida Probate Process?
- Probate Attorney Fl Explains 6 Probate Concepts You Should Know
- Probate in Florida: Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
- Probate Glossary: The Terms You Need to Know During Probate
- Florida Probate Lawyers Share Tips on Making it Through Probate
- Probate Attorney Tampa Trusts Shares Tips For Estate Executors
- Probate in Florida: More FAQ’s About Your Experience with Probate
- Florida Probate Law: When Things Get Complicated
- Probate For Property Sold to Settle An Estate: What You Should Know
- Probate Attorney Near Me: Do You Need A Probate Attorney?
- Florida Probate Timeline: The Approximate Timeline Of Your Probate
- Probate Attorney Fees Florida: What You Want to Know
- Florida Probate Administration: Summary Vs. Formal Administration
- Estate Probate: Answering Your FAQ’s About Probate
- Probate Bank Account: What is it and Why Is It Needed?
Are You Looking For an Experienced Fl Probate Lawyer?
If you’re looking for an experienced Fl probate lawyer to help to guide you through the probate process, Weidner Law is here for you. Don’t live in our area but still looking for a reputable probate attorney who can help? We encourage you to take a look around ProbateStars.com to find one near to you!