Look, we all need to wake up and smell the bodies burning. This nation we live in today is not the country they told us about in school. I want to focus especially on the fact that the corporations and banks own both our government and the media and together they work to enslave and persecute the people of this formerly free nation.
Too Big Too Fail is the precursor to the nationalization of industries. And today, the entire banking and real estate finance sector is effectively nationalized. Yes, Shawn Dononovan, they are “your” servicers, bag men for Fannie and Freddie who in turn are adjuncts of the federal government.
And we must all sit back and allow these industries to continue their mad rush across this entire nation, musn’t we? We cannot force them to follow the rules or to obey our laws. We cannot insist that courts hold them accountable. And our good local judges, our neighbors, are mindful of the fact that taxpayers are ultimately paying for the misdeeds of the foreclosing plaintiffs, so we must push these foreclosure cases through, musn’t we?
In trial courts, appellate courts and in federal courts, you see a near total disregard for consideration of the important issue of who actually owns the debt in question…what would America think if Fannie/Freddie were listed as the Plaintiff on all their foreclosures? What would America think if we all understood that our neighbors were being thrown into the street on behalf of the federal government? And that the ultimate plan was to sell that very same home to George Soros and Warren Buffet for cents on the dollar? Is all of this really so different from the way Jews were stripped of their property and businesses…..For The Good of The State?
As you consider what is happening in courtrooms and in the media and in the public space regarding foreclosures, please consider this survey of fascist regimes. Consider just how closely aligned are the interests of “our” government and the businesses they now serve. Now that corporations are people, we must all ask whether they are granted superior protections and rights than we, the serfs. We must ask whether the corporate campaign contributions and corruption buy those “people” a different and better form of representative democracy….it certainly seems that way to me.
I don’t get to engage in nationwide crime sprees that destroy families and entire communities, then meet with the prosecutors, flip them off then flip them a quick tip then hop back in my jet so that I can get back to my ongoing crime spree. I don’t get to hire teams of lawyers to harass and persecute the whistleblowers, knowing that I have the consent and the support of a civil court system that holds the targets of my persecution in contempt. (Persecutions funded by the target’s taxpayer dollars.) The expression of contempt is not hidden or subtle,
“You’re not paying your mortgage are you?”
“Well, no your honor, but they shipped my job offshore and by the way, the Plaintiff took my taxpayer dollars and promised they would make this right. They did not, they committed fraud on this court with fabricated documents and twisted legal logic. I did what I was supposed to do but still they kicked down my front door and ransacked my home”
“You’re not paying your mortgage are you?”
Kafka’s dark terrors have nothing on legal persecutions in today’s Amerika. We fell asleep, but the nightmare is all too real. And as I watch judges marshalling their way through the court files that are stacked up to their ears, I wonder whether they see this reality too. Oh, I know that some do…the black robe is not a cloak of inhumanity. But the butcher becomes numb to the cries and the blood, those are after all just by products of the otherwise worthy labor. I have to wonder, does a judge wake up one morning and in a time of quiet reflection recognize that his sacred role has been circumscribed? And might that judge wonder aloud, “Oh, dear God what am I doing?”
Our legal system is de-humanizing vast swaths of our nation’s population. Next to food and family, no element is more core to our basic humanity than home. The collective national psyche is wounded and we have stripped away the protective cave it should expect to return to to convalesce. And so this wounded psyche wanders our streets. Unemployed. Hungry. Maligned….The Unifying Cause.
Characteristics Of Fascism
By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each:
- 1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism – Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
- (How do we allow Bank of America to co-opt our very national identity? The flag. The Logos. The Name.)
- 2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
- (NDAA, Paramilitary Forces, Bank Break Ins, Court sanctioned Bank Break Ins, Abusive Litigation, Whistleblower persecutions)
- 3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
- (You’re Not Paying Your Mortgage Are You?)
- 4. Supremacy of the Military – Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
- (How many homes could be paid for with the money spent to bomb homes across the planet? How much student loan debt could be retired if not for military spending?)
- 5. Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
- (The War on Women?)
- 6. Controlled Mass Media – Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
- (If you need help with this one, you’re in the wrong place.)
- 7. Obsession with National Security – Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
- (Homeland Security Purchases 450 Million Bullets)
- 8. Religion and Government are Intertwined – Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government’s policies or actions.
- (All of our religion is co-opted, all arguments are tinged with social/religious policy.)
- 9. Corporate Power is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
- (Abusive litigation, persecution of whistleblowers, the 49 State AG Sellout….need more?)
- 10. Labor Power is Suppressed – Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
- (Working on that, but better yet, just put everyone unemployed…make an end run around labor entirely…hard to organize if you’ve got no job at all.)
- 11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts – Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
- (Whistleblowers attacked, bloggers sued, activists tortured and persecuted…done openly and with the full support and assistance of “our” courts.)
- 12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment – Undr fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
- (The First Amendment is a Felony, NDAA, Prison Privatization)
- 13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption – Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
- (If you need help here, you’re on the wrong channel…Rick Scott, Pam Bondi, Florida’s Republican party and the 2012 Legislative Session, The Persecution of Senator Mike Fasano.)
- 14. Fraudulent Elections – Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to
- manipulate or control elections.
- (Beckstrom v. Vogel begat Bush v. Gore begat the 2012 Repubican Primaries begat…….)
- From Liberty Forum