FLORIDA PROBATE ATTORNEY
Attorney Weidner and Weidner Law are experienced in handling all probate and pre-probate matters including:
- Assistance with estate planning including the creation of a last will and testament, creating a power of attorney, creating a living will, and setting up trusts
- Ensuring that all probate documents are prepared and filed according to the appropriate deadlines
- Representation for Personal Representatives and estate beneficiaries
- Assisting with disputes between beneficiaries of the estate
- Guidance in retitling real estate property if it is not being sold
- Assisting with contesting a will.
- Providing guidance in settling estates when there is no will (intestacy)
- Obtaining appraisals of estate property
- Aiding with the sale of estate property
- Assistance with determining and paying any taxes owed by the estate
- Distributing assets to estate beneficiaries
Representing clients in the state of Florida since 1999, attorney Matthew Weidner is a passionate advocate for tenant rights. Attorney Weidner is admitted to practice in the Federal Court, Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal 11th Circuit in Atlanta, Georgia.